About Me

I am the System And Design Analyst at Cypherminds Bangalore. Part time Freelancer.

Monday, September 11, 2006

3500 ft Above Sea Level - Nandi Hills

Early Morning, Almost the sun's waking up. Yawning. It is then this shot was taken by a very eminent Hobbyist Photographer. Its him who actually brought me up. No no.. ofcourse, my Parents did that job. Not about handling my Toddlings, but, about creating my core. Meet my elder brother Akash Khairate.

Hubbing currently at Bangalore, he took out his new Car, arranged a trip with his school friend and his family. To reach this place at 6 am. Expectations, sometimes don't give what is expected, sometimes they give more than that. However, he managed to click some really inspiring photographs at this place, with his D50.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing buddy!
~Ash

Anonymous said...

Looks like to be taken from an Airplane.