About Me

I am the System And Design Analyst at Cypherminds Bangalore. Part time Freelancer.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Finally.. Munna Bhai!

Although I am Late to post on this topic. And most of you, might have already gone through posts on various blogs on this topic, I would still like to speak my mind on Lage Raho Munna Bhai.

After a long long wait, I got to see it with my full family. That was not the best part, the best was my dad who doesn't like the Mumbaiyya Accent (Local Language of Mumbai), too liked it. And he got glued to the Chair I'd rooted myself into. hahhahahaahaaaaaaa!


It's the Movie with a difference, with the essence of Mahatma Gandhi blended into it.

My Rating: 9/10
Ask why not 10? That's because, I like many movies, what sin they've commited to not get full marks? Hee heeee heeeee.

I guess, the movie's way of making a love story (Common in most of Bollywood Movies) different by making it interesting at the other parts of the movie (when they're not together), is what attracts the most out of me. It's so colorful, Munna Bhai is back with his crazy ability to make every moment, but Gandhigiri, this time!.

Must Watch, if you wanna learn a bit about Mahatma Gandhi.

No comments: