About Me

I am the System And Design Analyst at Cypherminds Bangalore. Part time Freelancer.

Friday, October 6, 2006

The Ride to Muktimath

Recently had been to an Auspicious place, 26km from my house. Took my 2-wheeler out with mom sitting at the back. Cruising down the concrete highway, we reached there in approximately 30 mins. Which was quite fast, I guess. Thanks to the lazy Sunday roads of my town. :D

The Place is Muktimath. Now, please don't ask the name of the Swamiji for whom that "math" has been spiritualised, as I couldn't remember his name, it's not that I am ignorant, but, it's really a difficult name, will ask my parents and surely let you know, if at all you are interested. I was mainly interested in a Cruising ride to the much disputed Karnataka-Maharashtra Border, had heard a lot about the sexy roads there, which is absent inside my town :D (Belgaum, also popular for it's hopeless roads).

Could capture few snaps of that place, sharing one here.



This man is the Gardener of this place, who's so indulged in his work that he din't want to distract himself off, by looking at the camera, and making my shot a non-candid. Well, you may wonder this shot is candid, but, it isn't by the definition atleast! It just looks to be. The old man knows, I was there!

4 comments:

Shionge said...

With your Mom on this awesome trip? How cool! I'm so proud of you :D

Dalicia said...

time for you to move out of belgaum after you graduate...the girls are hopeless...
friends not so good...hahaha

Dinesh K said...

Well, Shionge, thanks for commenting. And yes, you gotta be proud. heheheeh!

Sometimes, mom's cool! :D

Hey Elaine, which girls you talking about? and frnds too. ???

Dinesh K said...

Hey Akash,
Your tip is good, but, the thumbnail is created by "bloggger" (it's algorithm).

clicking it will give you the original picture.

Which should show at it's fullest.

Thanks for passing by bro!