About Me

I am the System And Design Analyst at Cypherminds Bangalore. Part time Freelancer.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

My First Full Dish

Today I Made my first ever South Indian dish called "Phaddu" right from Scratch. I tried looking for a photograph of it on the Internet, but, all in vain. So Sorry folks, I can't show you how it looks. :(

So sad, this wonderful dish flavoured with a paste (Chutni) of Mint Leaves (Pudina) which is energized with Green Chillies, Tomatoes and Sugar, to make it that special HOT, is not so famous on the internet :( I guess, I will have to click it all by myself. :-/

Yeaaaaahooooooo I don't have to worry about my wife being dumb! ;)

I can survive. :D

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

haha you only fasted one day! :P
i fasted the muslim way...for a few days.

this phaddu sounds delicious. you ought learn to cook for yourself and impress your future wife..*LOL*

Dinesh K said...

you should try it.. it tastes far better than it sounds!

Shionge said...

Yo Dinesh...is paddu like dosai or something like that?

Dinesh K said...

Well if by dosai you mean the Indian food "Dosa", then, I would say, it's made from the same floor with which phaddu is made!

Infact. The floor can be used to prepare both!

I wish you were here to taste it! :D

So, how're you Shionge ?